This free conference provides a forum for Pennsylvania stakeholders to learn about safe digging. There are numerous educational sessions throughout the day promoting safety and the protection of critical underground infrastructures. Presentation sand demonstrations on safe digging procedures will be offered concurrent to the sessions. There will also be numerous exhibitors with the latest in safety, equipment and technology. Water and Wastewater operators in their three year license cycle can earn up to two (2) DEP credits. Pennsylvania811 and its sponsors will provide a complimentary lunch to attendees.
1. May 17th at - Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza (255 Highland Park Blvd. Wilkes-Barre)
2. May 19th at - Clinton County Fairgrounds (98 Racetrack Rd. Mill Hall)
3. June 20th at - Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks (100 Station Ave., Oaks)
4. June 22th at - York Expo Center (334 Carlisle Ave. York)
5. September 14th at - Monroeville Convention Center (209 Mall Blvd. Monroeville)