PHRC Construction Summit
December 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Let’s Get to Work!
Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020 | 9:00am – 4:30 pm
Check out this special, one-day event geared towards educating the trades related to home building.
- Registration is free for educators and students. All other attendees are $120 for 6 hours of training
- Act 48 credit will be available as well as other continuing education such as AIA, ICC, L&I, NARI, and PDH for up to 6 credit hours.
- Builders, code officials, and contractors also won’t want to miss this unique event!
- Looking to advertise your company? Contact Chris, email@example.com, for partnership opportunities.
- On Demand Welcome by Brian Wolfgang
- 9:00-10:00am – Keynote by Tadar Muhammad
- 10:15-11:15am – Wall Water Management by Doug Horgan
- 11:30am-12:30pm – Systematic Approach to Jobsite Health & Safety by Bryan Seal
- 12:30pm – Lunch Break
- 1:00-2:00pm – Framing for Success by Bob Kuserk
- 2:15-3:15pm – Building Code Knowledge: Is It in Your “Toolbox”? by Shawn Strausbaugh
- 3:30-4:30pm – A Breath of Fresh Air: Ventilation in New Single-Family Homes by Brian Wolfgang
Registration will be available soon for industry members. Educators and students, contact Brian, firstname.lastname@example.org, to register for free.