The PWB Council is the voice of women in the building industry, dedicated to promoting industry professionalism and supporting our members at the local, state and national levels by offering networking and educational opportunities, legislative awareness and outreach, and professional and personal development.
The PWB Council is the premier professional organization that provides strategies and solutions for professional women in the building industry. Through our various publications, awards, scholarships, seminars and programs, we provide women in the building industry the professional advantage necessary to excel and succeed. Our members also receive well-deserved recognition for their contribution made to the home building industry and home ownership.
Purpose and Goals
- Encourage career development within the industry
- Promote and support active involvement in the political and legislative process
- Promote and support community involvement
- Provide professional development resources
- Provide recognition of member industry achievement
- Provide resource information and support for our members, affiliated councils and NAHB members.
Anya Chrisanthon, Chair
Melissa Curren, Vice Chair
Robin Ruhmel, Treasurer
Carolyn Morrison, Secretary
Please be sure to check out these local PWB Chapters and learn more about how you can get involved.
- Central/State College – https://www.centralpabuilders.com/professional-women-in-building-council
- Berks – https://www.hbaberks.org/professional-women-in-building-council/
- Philadelphia – https://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalWomenBuilding/
- Bucks/Montgomery – https://www.hbahomes.com/professional-women-in-building-council/
Can’t find your local? If your local HBA does not have a PWB Council, you can join PWB directly as an at-large member for $50 per year. You’ll still receive the same benefits.
Learn more about the Professional Women in Building Council here.
Celebrate Professional Women in Building Week – September 14-18
Each day PWB members share their thoughts, experiences, and goals for the future. Check out…