Please Volunteer for the Hammers and Gavels to Help Represent PBA – CLICK HERE
PBA believes that strong legislative initiatives and lobbying are needed for ultimate government affairs successes on behalf of our members and the building industry in Pennsylvania. Because of this, many of our efforts are directed at advocating for builders and consumers on the Hill, promoting grassroots initiatives, fighting harmful regulations and promoting beneficial legislation.
PBA represents the home building industry at the state level, and often works with individual locals at the municipal level. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) represents our industry at the federal level.
- GA Successes 2021 – View the successes the PBA GA efforts and progress that has been made for PBA members.
- Home Improvement Contractor Registration – This link takes users to the Attorney General’s website where you can register, re-register, or search for a contractor. Users will also gain access to FAQs.
- Uniform Construction Code – Visit the PA Department of Labor and Industry’s UCC site where members can find the latest version of the law, along with forms and a link to the RAC’s page.
- Find Your Legislator
- Find a Bill
- PA Department of Community and Economic Development
- PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- PA Department of Environmental Protection
- PA Department of Labor and Industry
- PA Department of State
- PA Department of Transportation
- PA General Assembly
- PA General Assembly Bill Room
- PA General Assembly Session Info
- PA Senate Democratic Caucus
- PA Senate Republican Caucus
- PA House Democratic Caucus
- PA House Republican Caucus
State Associations and Groups
- PA Housing Research Center
- PA Municipal Authorities Association
- PA Chamber of Business and Industry
- PA Business Council
- PA Association of Realtors