To be considered for PBA endorsement, a school offering construction trade training and education must contain the general elements, and specific criteria for the given trade area, outlined in the Guidance Manual. Before submitting an application, please read the Guidance Manual carefully.
Click to view the Endorsement Guidance Manual
- Evaluation for Initial Endorsement, First Program – $1,500
- Additional Program(s) for Evaluation – $500 per program
- Reevaluation for Follow-up from Initial Endorsement Review – $500
- Reevaluation for Continued Endorsement after 3 year period – $500
Note: Evaluation fees do not include the additional costs for stipends, travel, meals and overnight lodging. The PBA Endorsement Period is for three (3) school years only. At the conclusion of each Endorsement Period, schools must reapply for continued endorsement subject to program availability from PBA.
All checks should be made payable to
The PA Foundation for Housing, Inc.
And mailed to
The PA Foundation for Housing c/o PA Builders
205 Grandview Avenue, Suite 207
Camp Hill, PA 17011
APPLICATION FOR SECONDARY PROGRAMS
Please Note: There are 3 parts to your application.
Click below to access each fillable PDF part of the application.
- Part 1: GENERAL APPLICANT INFORMATION
- Part 2: PROGRAM INFORMATION APPLICATION (Please submit 1 form for EACH program seeking endorsement)
- Part 3: INSTRUCTOR INFORMATION APPLICATION (Please submit 1 form for EACH instructor assigned to the program)
If you are having issues with the online form, please contact David DiPasquale at (717) 730-4380 x3024 or email@example.com.
APPLICATION FOR POST SECONDARY PROGRAMS
Please contact David DiPasquale for further information about PBA’s Endorsed Trade Program
at (717) 730-4380 x3024 or firstname.lastname@example.org